Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome!

Have you been looking for work for what seems like forever with no results? Maybe you have recently been let go and have no idea where to start looking for a job. Whatever your situation I can help.

In this economy it is easy to give up on ever finding work. Many people who have lost their job worked as loyal employees for years and are unfamiliar with the new job market. In my day job as a librarian I see such individuals everyday and it breaks my heart. Out of my personal experience of looking for work and my husband's long job search I developed a real heart to help anyone seeking a job. I began offering free career counseling classes to meet the need of our patrons.

I have come to realize that career counseling is my way of making a difference. I decided I wanted to take the plunge and do this kind of counseling as a part time business. I know most people charge a ton for resume services ($50 to $300 per) and I believe a good resume should be available to everyone. My rates are low I know, but my goal is to do this to pay off some recession expenses of my own and maybe even be able to work at home with my sweet daughter. I don't expect to get rich but I do expect to help others.

I know how to show you the best places to look for work online. I can point you to the best resources for improving your networking skills and even run through mock interviews with you.

Please contact me if you have any career questions: affordableresumenow@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment